The Flying Camel Statue - Limited Edition
The first statuette from our new product line - limited editions of significant sculptures from Israel's history. We started by fulfilling an old dream we've worked on for a long time: The "realistic" version of the Flying Camel sculpture, originally designed by architect Arieh Elhanani in 1932, as the symbol of the first "Levant Fair". This edition is launched in honor of Israel's 72nd Independence Day. It includes only 100 units (50 in black and 50 in gray), all numbered and packed in fancy packaging which designed by one of Israel's top graphic designers - Hen Maccabi.
- The package includes two separate parts: base + camel
- Camel material: 3D printed PA-12
- Base material: Acrylic and UV printing
- Figurine dimensions (including base): 7.3X11.4X17 cm
- Outer packaging dimensions: 30X20X10 cm
- Production Date: 20/4/2020
- Each base is numbered
Handling and Shipping:
We take about 2-5 business days to make and ship your item. If your order contains a variety of products, your items may be split up into multiple shipments and shipped at different times (Rest assured, you are only charged one combined shipping fee for all the items in your order).
We're offering two types of shipping methods:
1. Expedited Shipping ($7.95): Expected to deliver within two weeks after your item is shipped.
2. Express Shipping ($24.90): Expected to deliver within 3 business days after your item is shipped.